Simone Mancini of motoelettriche.wordpress.com was kind enough to send me a translation of one of his recent posts about Team Aecivitas. Here’s the scoop on their bike:
– The team aecivitas bike was exhibited on the FIM’s stand at the EICMA.
– The team consists of about 15 persone with industry experts and partnership University of Florence.
– Massimo Tucci (ex Betti Moto team) is the electronic responsible and boss of the company Hydra.s.r.l .
– This is the technical data of concept e-xxx: http://www.aecivitas.com/news/111108-eicma/Eicma_Presentazione_02.pdf
– The most interesting feature of this new bike is its small longitudinal engine with bevel gears transmission.
– The official presentation of the team with more information will be made in early 2012.”
I also thought I had read in a translation that this bike is a prototype spec racer for an indoor Italian series. I have not been able to confirm this at all, so we’ll just have to wait and see.